This fast-to-fix entree aims to please as a saucy takeoff on a popular game. With its zesty combination of pepperoni, green pepper and cheese, this pizza will have guests darting to the table. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- Unroll pizza crust onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Spread pizza sauce over the crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place one pepperoni slice in the center of the pizza; chop remaining pepperoni. Sprinkle some chopped pepperoni around the outer edge of pizza, leaving 1/2 in. of crust. Sprinkle remaining pepperoni in a circle between center slice and outer edge. Arrange cheddar cheese and green pepper alternately in a spoke pattern.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.