Dark Chocolate Dessert Fondue
This wonderful dessert is a favorite of my daughter's. She loves to choose the different 'dippers' and it is so easy for me to make.—Shannon Abdollmohammadi, Woodinville, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and pound cake cubes
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream, sugar, milk and cinnamon. Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 376 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mexican Dark Chocolate in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.