Dandy Ham Sandwiches
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over cut sides of buns. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 237 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 674mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Dec 28, 2010
My husbands aunt made these for Christmas. OMG amazing!
Oct 31, 2008
These are really good! I used sharp cheddar cheese and spicy French dressing and the sandwiches were very flavorful.