- 1 beef flank steak (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- With a meat fork, poke holes in both sides of meat. Make a paste with garlic, seasoned salt and red pepper flakes; rub over both sides of meat. Place the steak in a resealable gallon-size plastic bag. Add Worcestershire sauce and close bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered over hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forDan's Peppery London Broil
"Minimal time to marinade and my broil still had flavor. Super easy and cooking directions were spot on."
"Flavor was good and marinade was easy. I made Cuban Chimichurri to go with it and it was delicious. That's recipe can be found on Taste of Home as well."
"Excellent served with 'Steakhouse Mushrooms,' another recipe on this website."
"Ton of flavor and well received. Would marinate it next time for longer than 4 hours, though. Mine was kinda tough, but that's London Broil for ya. Still has 5 stars for flavor."