- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the eggs for 3-4 minutes or until thickened and lemon-colored. Beat in the cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, vanilla and salt until blended. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
1 piece: 244 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.