Dad’s Best Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 407 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 11, 2014
Wonderful moist flavorful burgers. The pork adds a nice flavor with the beef. A keeper at my house.
Jun 26, 2012
holy cow was this good! Hands down one of the best burgers I've ever had
Jul 16, 2008
Excellent! Cooked mine on a GF grill because I don't have a real one and they still tasted great!