Dad’s Best Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 407 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 11, 2014
Wonderful moist flavorful burgers. The pork adds a nice flavor with the beef. A keeper at my house.
Jun 26, 2012
holy cow was this good! Hands down one of the best burgers I've ever had
Jul 16, 2008
Excellent! Cooked mine on a GF grill because I don't have a real one and they still tasted great!