Curry Spiced Cashews
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook cashews over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes. Add the oil, curry powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and cayenne. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until cashews are well coated. Spread on foil to cool completely. Stir in cranberries; store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 322 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 8, 2012
The best of everything - spicy, sweet and salty. Very hard not to eat the whole batch at one time!
Nov 30, 2011
This was a hit and left the kitchen smelling good for days too!