I have eggs every morning, and this is a great change from the classic scrambled egg meal. I like to add sliced peppers on top if I have them on hand.—Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri.
Featured In: 40+ Satisfying Low-Carb Breakfasts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, pepper and, if desired, cardamom until blended.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curry Scramble in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p74