Curry & Parmesan Tuna Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (5 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 346 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 877mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jul 21, 2016
Delicious. I add extra mayo and mix it together with macaroni.
Apr 30, 2015
This will be a favorite. Both dh & I enjoyed the flavor but also love the ease. I did leave out the curry but that is just personal preference & didn't have it. Thanks!
Apr 26, 2015
Nov 10, 2013
Very tasty, different spin on tuna salad.
Sep 30, 2012
super flavorful, best tuna salad
Aug 1, 2011
My new FAVORITE tuna sandwich recipe! Love it!!!
Jul 25, 2011
Perfect delicious recipe! Love the flavor without the boring use of celery or onion!
Jul 21, 2011
Loved the flavors together!!
Jul 21, 2011
Had great flavor, but a little to "wet" for me. I like my tuna a little drier, so I'd try cutting the mayo back to 2 TBSP.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.