Curry On Deviled Eggs Recipe
Hummus and curry powder in deviled eggs? You bet! One bite of these, and you'll never go back to plain deviled eggs again! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted sweet red peppers
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash pepper
- Chives and additional roasted sweet red peppers
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the hummus, oil, minced red peppers, lemon juice, salt, curry powder and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Garnish eggs with chives and additional red peppers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 72 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Curry On Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC