VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted sweet red peppers
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash pepper
- Chives and additional roasted sweet red peppers
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the hummus, oil, minced red peppers, lemon juice, salt, curry powder and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Garnish eggs with chives and additional red peppers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Curry On Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p13