Curry & Mango Chutney Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 chicken wings (about 3 pounds), wing tips removed if desired
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Place chicken wings in bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat oven to 400°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Place wings on a rack in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear, turning every 15 minutes. Serve with sauce.
1 chicken wing with 4 teaspoons sauce: 170 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Mar 10, 2019I loved these. The wings go well with the dipping sauce. My whole family enjoys these. They are very messy to make and to eat.
Apr 25, 2015
I wanted to love these but we couldn't really taste the mango chutney flavor. They were kind of bland.