Curry Fries with Chive Mayonnaise
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- CHIVE MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 12 wedges; place in a large bowl. Add the oil, curry powder, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chives and pepper. Serve with fries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 325 calories, 29g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Oven-Fried Curry Fries in Fresh Home Summer 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.