Curry Crab Sandwiches Recipe
Hearty sandwiches are always a speedy supper solution. This hot and tasty version dresses up plain crabmeat with a blend of seasonings and cheese.
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter, softened
- 1. In a bowl, combine the crabmeat, mayonnaise, celery, onion, mustard and seasonings. Spread 1/2 cup crab mixture on the bottom of each roll. Sprinkle with cheese. Spread butter on cut side of roll tops. Broil both halves of sandwiches 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and crab mixture is bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 529 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1102mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Curry Crab Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC