Curry Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in oil. In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, curry powder, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce. Pour over chicken. Add onion. Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 9-11 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 180 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Curry Chicken Breasts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC