Curry Carrot Dip Recipe
The flavors of mustard and curry blend deliciously in this appetizing dip. It's great with an assortment of vegetables.—Louise Weyer, Marietta, Georgia
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Assorted raw vegetables
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil. Add the carrots, water, salt, pepper and curry. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Uncover; cook for 8 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Cool.
- 2. Transfer to a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. Add mayonnaise and mustard; mix well. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 45 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Curry Carrot Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC