Bring a little Middle Eastern flair to your dinner table with this seasoning blend. Our home economists created this tasty combination of seasonings to jazz up plain rice.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makesabout 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Dash cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Nutrition Facts3/4 teaspoon: 7 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Curry Blend in Light & Tasty April/May 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.