Curry-Berry Turkey Salad
This recipe was handed down from my mother. It's nice enough to serve luncheon guests, who always comment on the interesting combination of ingredients.—Neva Arthur, New Berlin, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onion and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, lime juice, curry, lime zest and salt. Pour over turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Just before serving, gently stir in strawberries.