Curried Swiss-Crab Bites
Guests will gobble up these golden biscuits topped with a cheesy crab mixture. You can make the filling ahead of time to cut down on last-minute fuss.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the crab, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and curry.
- Remove biscuits to a wire rack. Split each biscuit in half horizontally; spread with crab mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 127 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.