- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Mango chutney, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil and seasonings; drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with chutney. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCurried Sweet Potato Wedges
"This recipe is amazing! As a Volunteer Field Editor for TOH, I highly recommend it!"
"LOVE these! My family isn't big fans of curry but I am - they loved it on the sweet potatoes. I liked the cilantro too!"
"Doubled up on the curry powder...excellent."