Curried Scallop Wonton Cups Recipe
Cumin and curry add fabulous flavor to these seafood cups. In place of the scallops, I've also used shrimp, crab, chicken and turkey.—Pam Norby, Amery, Wisconsin
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups, forming a cup. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 2. Meanwhile, wrap scallops in paper towels. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in scallops. Spoon into wonton cups. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 56 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Curried Scallop Wonton Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC