Curried Scallop Wonton Cups
Cumin and curry add fabulous flavor to these seafood cups. In place of the scallops, I've also used shrimp, crab, chicken and turkey.—Pam Norby, Amery, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups, forming a cup. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, wrap scallops in paper towels. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in scallops. Spoon into wonton cups. Serve immediately.