Curried Onion Dip
Bored with the usual veggie dip? Give it a kick with a dash of curry powder and a splash of chili sauce. I serve mine with a platter of fresh cauliflower, celery and carrots.—Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, onion, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, curry powder and thyme until blended. Serve with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables): 152 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Curry Dip for Veggies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.