Curried Egg Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Dash ground ginger
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Tomato slices and cracked pepper, optional
- 1. Mix first four ingredients; stir in eggs and green onions. Spread on bread. If desired, top with tomato and sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Health Tip: A simple switch to low-fat mayonnaise will save 100 calories and more than 10g fat per serving.
1 open-faced sandwich: 273 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Curried Egg Salad
"Great taste! I made this for a potluck and we ate it on celery and crackers. Love the honey and curry in this recipe."
"I'm always looking for something a little different to make for our bagged lunches. This recipe is delicious!"
"I love this recipe! I make it all summer long for lunch. :)"
"This is a nice change from traditional egg salad."
"Loved it. Found it excellent served cold on whole grain bread."