- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook until cheese is melted and corn is heated through. Yield: about 3 servings.
Reviews forCurried Cream Corn
"loved this creamed corn by adding the curry to it gave it a unique flavor we loved Deborah Pennington VFE"