Curried Crab Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (10 ounces)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
1 piece: 267 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Curried Crab Pizza
"I make a pizza similar to this, only I use 1 can of crabmeat, some salad shrimp and old bay seasoning instead of the curry. My dad just LOVES it!!!!"
"A bit bland for my taste, but still tasty. Next time I make it, I will add lemon juice to the mayo & curry mixture, and add some fresh herbs on the pizza."