Curried Crab Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise may not be substituted for regular mayonnaise in this recipe.
Reduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 267 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 17, 2011
I make a pizza similar to this, only I use 1 can of crabmeat, some salad shrimp and old bay seasoning instead of the curry. My dad just LOVES it!!!!
Oct 12, 2009
A bit bland for my taste, but still tasty. Next time I make it, I will add lemon juice to the mayo & curry mixture, and add some fresh herbs on the pizza.