Curried Confetti Corn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a small skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter. Add the corn, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until vegetables are heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 1 minute longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 232 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
May 5, 2014
Delicious! I will make this again and again! :)
Nov 30, 2013
This was just awesome. Easy to make, tasted insane and looked pretty too. Don't be scared of curry if you've never cooked with it before! Try this - you won't regret it. It 's slightly sweet and spicy.
Oct 3, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is GOOD! If you haven't had curry before, try not to have preconceived notions. Good stuff.
May 1, 2010
Very good. A nice change from the ordinary. I love to use curry in many things. Try this it is so tasty.
Jun 17, 2009
Good to see something with curry. Anxious to try this. Thank you!