Curried Confetti Corn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a small skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter. Add the corn, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until vegetables are heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 1 minute longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 232 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
May 5, 2014
Delicious! I will make this again and again! :)
Nov 30, 2013
This was just awesome. Easy to make, tasted insane and looked pretty too. Don't be scared of curry if you've never cooked with it before! Try this - you won't regret it. It 's slightly sweet and spicy.
Oct 3, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is GOOD! If you haven't had curry before, try not to have preconceived notions. Good stuff.
May 1, 2010
Very good. A nice change from the ordinary. I love to use curry in many things. Try this it is so tasty.
Jun 17, 2009
Good to see something with curry. Anxious to try this. Thank you!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.