Curried Coconut Chicken for Two
Looking for a new way to fix chicken breasts? This five-ingredient recipe is a nice change of pace. It's sweet, savory and a little exotic. Serve it over rice or couscous. —Becky Walch, Manteca, California
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- 1. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with coconut mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with preserves.
1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup preserves: 563 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC