Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tubes (8 ounce each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Paprika, optional
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Cut each piece into four triangles. Place on greased baking sheets. In a large bowl, combine the water chestnuts, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and garlic salt. Crumble chicken over mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls in the center of each triangle. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Serve warm.
1 each: 95 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.