Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Grapes
This fun and flavorful beauty turns last night’s cooked chicken into a delightful salad that’s perfect for lunch. —Linda Bevill, Monticello, Arkansas
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- Bibb lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with cilantro and serve in lettuce leaves.
1 cup: 364 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Aug 2, 2014
This was super easy, tasty and low cal!
Feb 9, 2012
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC