Curried Chicken Salad for Two Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 332 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Curried Chicken Salad for Two
"Substituted honey for the apricots. 2/3 tablespoon of mild curry powder was still a bit too spicy. I think a teaspoon would suffice."