- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced almonds
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, water chestnuts, chicken, grapes and celery. In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss well to coat. Chill 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCurried Chicken Fruit Salad
"So delicious and so different! We served it to 70 and people came back for seconds and thirds!"
"Very refreshing I used half mayo and half yogurt for the dressing. It was a big hit with the ladies"