Curried Butternut Squash Kabobs
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + cooling Grill: 10 min.
- 1 butternut squash (2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place squash in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, curry powder and salt; drizzle over squash and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread squash cubes. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Oct 29, 2017
Aug 16, 2013
Delicious side dish with our beef kabobs and corn-on-the-cob.
Feb 5, 2010
These were super good - I also added red onion and cherry tomatoes on the skewer and lightly brushed with some roasted red pepper dressing while grilling.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.