Curly Noodle Pork Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 363 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1187mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Aug 31, 2012
I've made this recipe a number of times because my family loves it. Quick and easy!The pork tenderloin means you don't need to worry about braising for tenderness.
Mar 16, 2012
Delish! Quick, easy, and cheap recipe and my family loved it!
Mar 6, 2012
This was, in a word, delish!! Every once in awhile I develop a craving for ramen noodles and this recipe really hit the spot. I couldn't get pork flavor ramen noodles, so I used oriental flavor, and I'm thinking I'll try this some time with chicken or shrimp. Thanks for this great, easy, yummy recipe!!
Dec 27, 2010
I substituted stir fry frozen veggies and it was great. This is a favorite recipe for left over pork.
Sep 14, 2010
Quick and very tasty! It's the only way that I can get my kids to eat pork!
Apr 11, 2010
This is really easy, very tasty and inexpensive