VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 8 to 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces
- Baking cocoa and crushed chocolate wafers
- Frost tops of cupcakes. Arrange on a covered cake board, forming a mummy. Place marshmallow pieces on cupcakes. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with frosting. Pipe long bands across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Dust mummy with cocoa; sprinkle cake board with crushed wafers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cupcake Mummy in Taste of Home October 2011, p33
Reviews forCupcake Mummy
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2015
"it is very tasty and delicious"