Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling Bake: 20 min. + cooling
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture; gradually stir in flour and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 283 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 24, 2013
I didn't have any pecans so I added a whole bag of peanut butter chips. Amazing! These are so quick & easy to make & super yummy.
Sep 11, 2011
Very convenient treat to take along on outings. Were well received by friends.
Aug 7, 2011
These are addicting
May 17, 2011
Have made several times and received many compliments. I did use 2 oz semi sweet chocolate and 2 oz unsweetened chocolate instead of 4 oz semi sweet. Turned out great and have been asked for recipe.
Jan 15, 2010
These cupcakes turn out so sweet and easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure. The recipe is going in my recipe box and staying there, permanently.