- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; stir in flour and nuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick. Cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCupcake Brownies
"Very convenient treat to take along on outings. Were well received by friends."
"These are addicting"
"These cupcakes turn out so sweet and easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure. The recipe is going in my recipe box and staying there, permanently."