Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash salt
- 3 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- Dill sprigs
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cucumber slices with lemon-pepper. Top each with about 1-1/2 teaspoons crab mixture; garnish with a dill sprig. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 45 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.
Dec 30, 2010
Did not enjoy these flavors together. Actually threw the leftover out!
Jul 27, 2010
I left out the cayenne pepper and the fresh dill and it was still great! I also used immitation crab that was frozen instead of the can and everyone raved about how good these were.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.