Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash salt
- 3 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- Dill sprigs
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cucumber slices with lemon-pepper. Top each with about 1-1/2 teaspoons crab mixture; garnish with a dill sprig. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 45 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.
Dec 30, 2010
Did not enjoy these flavors together. Actually threw the leftover out!
Jul 27, 2010
I left out the cayenne pepper and the fresh dill and it was still great! I also used immitation crab that was frozen instead of the can and everyone raved about how good these were.