Cucumber Shrimp Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 44 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2015
This is delicious! I make this every holiday for an appetizer, served with crackers.
Mar 8, 2014
Great appetizer spread! I served this alongside the Chicken Veggie Salad Plate from the same issue.
Feb 7, 2013
I made this recipe for a function at work and everyone loved it! Great flavors!