- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
Reviews forCucumber Shrimp Spread
"This is delicious! I make this every holiday for an appetizer, served with crackers."
"I made this recipe for a function at work and everyone loved it! Great flavors!"