- 2 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cups chopped honeydew melon
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, optional
- 2 cups crushed ice cubes
- Place half of each of the following in a blender: yogurt, honey, melon, cucumber and, if desired, mint. Cover; process until blended. Add 1 cup ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into three glasses; repeat with remaining ingredients.
1 cup: 155 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.