- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, apple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and parsley. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Stir in walnuts if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCucumber Fruit Salad
"I make this salad constantly when the cucumbers are plentiful in the summer. We never tire of it. It is a perfect side dish to any meal. Can't say enough good things about it."
"One of our favorite recipes! So very refreshing. Used it for our first daughter's graduation party and will use it again during the 5 to follow! The only change I made was from walnuts to pecans as we aren't big walnut fans! Enjoy!"