- 3 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, onion and fennel. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCucumber Fennel Salad
"I would make this again but it needs salt and maybe moreLemon peel. Maybe Ontario in December is not a good test. Everything comes from a hothouse. Nice with venison, clean taste. Janet. FE"
"I tried this recipe because cucumbers are one of my favorite veggies and I wanted to try fennel. I found this recipe and decided to try it even though I was not sure it would be a dish my husband would like. We both liked the salad; he took the leftovers to work the next day. Will be making this salad often."