My family asks for this dip at least once a week in the summertime! I'm happy to make it for them because it's light and a great way to use all of the cucumbers and onions from my garden. —Lyndsay Williams, Fargo, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes20 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped seeded cucumbers
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients. Stir in cucumbers and onion. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 26 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cucumber Dip in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017