- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese, dill and salt until smooth. Set aside three shrimp and 2 tablespoons cucumber for garnish. Finely chop the remaining shrimp; add to sour cream mixture. Add remaining cucumber. Garnish with reserved shrimp and cucumbers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCucumber-Dill Shrimp Dip
"Delicious recipe. My family thoroughly enjoyed this with some grilled cajun shrimp, baked chicken, and fresh vegetables. I added some lemon juice (half a small lemon), some mayonaise (3/4 of tbl spoon), and fresh cracked black pepper (1/4 t spoon), and some coconut oil (to taste, and emulsified with a little bit of mixture to ensure no separation). Overall, great basic recipe - must try."