Cucumber-Dill Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup parboiled broccoli florets
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup bottled cucumber salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Chill until serving time.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 205 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2010
My son-in-law wants me to make this every time he barbecues. I sometimes substitute Italian dressing, which I guess makes it a different recipe; but either way it's very good. I don't bother to parboil the broccoli since my family likes it raw just fine.