Cucumber Chicken Croissants
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dill. Spread over croissant bottoms. Top with lettuce, cheese, cucumber and chicken; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 443 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 1065mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 1, 2019
So quick to make and doesn't heat up the kitchen - perfect for summer time! My family loved this sandwich. I served this with some fresh fruit and it made for a refreshing and light lunch.
Apr 2, 2014
When I saw this recipe I just had to try it.. but I didn't have any croissants on hand, so I used New York brand Texas Toast (the garlic kind) and WOW, knocked my socks off. The second time around, I did get the croissants, and the jury is deadlocked.. both are equally as good.. the cucumber adds such a nice cool crunch.. As a volunteer filed editor, I rate this 5 stars!!