Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into eight sticks
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise; with a spoon, remove and discard the seeds. cut a thin slice from bottom of each cucumber half if necessary so it sits flat. In a bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon into cucumber halves. Add tomatoes for people and carrot sticks for paddles.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 288 calories, 23g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Feb 2, 2012
My sister made these exactly as stated and they were delicious and very cute!
Aug 18, 2010
This recipe was gret and easy. if you think you may eat a lot of it a way to change it would be to substitute chicken for the tuna
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.