Cubed Parmesan Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine butter and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 271 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 686mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Apr 6, 2012
Really good. The lemon flavour was unusual, but it worked.
Aug 2, 2011
Excellent in taste, ease of preparation, and eye appeal! I've made it several times and recommend it to friends.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.